Wednesday 8 August 2012


             F  A  S  H  I  O  N      I  S  S  U  E     

Girls! I know you

SHOES & BAGS

Are you a shoes or bag lover? How much do you know about it?

  •  Can you give a definition of what is bill fold, tote bag, or hobo bag?
  •  Cuttings, handles, bag platform, pockets, Zippers,and metal material...Do you check all these parts before buying a bag
    ? And how to?
  • What is a different between brogue shoes and oxford ones?
  • Do your feet are healthy enough for your beautiful high heels?
If your answers are 'No', or you just feel not sure about them, let's find them all in these following lovely books--which all the answers is just a little parts of each book. 


















Title: IT Bag
Genre: Lifestyle
Author: Polka Dot team
Publisher: Polka Dot
Price: 375 Baht

  As the hard cover says "It's not just about any bag.", this book is not only about those attractive bags, but it covers all the must-information—in a compact size that you can carry around in your beloved bag—for bag lovers also.
For example, the book talks about types of bag in each four different sizes and suggests which bags would suit to your lifestyle and your body shape, also about history of bag, stories of famous international brand bags and how check if it is the real one, and so on.

          
        Title: Shoes belongs with me
        Genre: Lifestyle
        Author: Polka Dot team
        Publisher: Polka Dot
        Price: 375 Baht 


I am one of many girls who dream of having a shoes room with stunning hundreds pairs of shoes around. After reading ‘shoes belong with me’, this ideal room becomes more vivid. In the same quality and quantity as ‘IT Bag’, shoes belong with me serves us all what we must know about shoes: types, names of high heels, shoes accessories, Thai shoes designers, even about feet, etc.

That is not all; there are many more parts in the books waiting for shoes and bag lovers to check out.I do confirm that you would get so much useful information about these two beloved stuffs. Moreover, every single pages, as a fashion books, is furnished with cool graphic layout and awesome illustrations that make you feel more enjoy reading it. Don’t miss, girls! It's too good to miss out.



Another lovely recommended book...

                  If you are                   
fan, here's your book!
Title: Sretsis (not another bedtime story)
Sretale: Pongsuang Kunprasop
Publisher: Polka Dot

     
    Yes, the book is a biographical story of Sretsis—famous Thai fashion brand—, but it is written as a tale with lovely illustrations that  seems so like a bedtime story (but it’s not). The tale of three sisters who are finding their own beautiful world.   In Addition, The book collects all collection’s inspirations and works of these talented three sisters. Also there is a part of a gorgeous jewelry brand, Matina Amanita (Matina, the youngest sister’s name)--which is a relative brand of Sretsis--in the book. 

After reading this book, it’s like I am falling in love again with this brand(s) because it is not only a lovely book, but it also gives a very good inspiration to dream and to do! So, just try it, dreamers ;)



Here's the links for followers

6 comments:

  1. I always love you blog!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thanks for reviewing Shoes belongs with me! I'm wondering about buying it! thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your books reviewing are so interesting. Firstly, I love the package, it's so cute and cool. Shoes &bag, I never read in a book before mostly I read in magazine. After reading your review I wanna try reading "IT bag" and "Shoes belong with me" it's gonna be great!!....Thx !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll buy Shoes Belong with Me book b/c I really wanna know about shoes. I always have some problems with my shoes. Maybe it'll help me a lot to buy new shoes next time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love Polkadot Publisher. It contains all of interesting book in their publishing. I got "Ii's not just about any bag" in my collection too. It is such a lovely book that I had read. Thx q for your interesting review!! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog makes me want to buy all of the book that you review right now! hehe ;p All of the book you review about looks so nice and interesting! I especially love the Polkadot Publisher because it's so creative! Thank you for sharing : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love ur style how to created this blog
    i am shoes and bag big fans !!

    ReplyDelete