Thursday 5 July 2012

5 Spring 'n Summer Tips



When it comes to summer, sweating is what you hate when it comes to wearing make up. These are some tips I normally use to avoid the smudgy and oily face during sun time.


first of all, drinks tons of water..you skin needs it to refresh itself and water is also a way to avoid sunburn! cause when your skin is in good quality the dead skin cells can be easily take care of, it won't stuck into your pore anymore.


Next, try using BB cream instead of full coverage foundation.. BB creams are very popular in Asia. BB creams are like  your skin moisturizer but it gives you some coverage to make your skin radiant and glow but still keeps your natural beauty of your skin to be able to peak through the cream. Unlike foundation, where it covers all your skin and building up a new skin shade on your face..and ended up oily and cakeky at the end of the day. 


Third tips is to use water base moisturizing cream or body lotion...in the hot sun, I am pretty sure you don't like that sticky feeling of lotion and leaving you some redness on your skin at the end of the day...So, try out some water base lotion...or gel type one..it is easily absorb into your skin and giving your skin a little bit of sun protection too.


Fourth, wear less make up! I know I know, wearing less make up can reduce a girls confident but actually, wearing less make up can keeps your natural beauty stays with yoiu longer... you skin will get old faster and starts to wrinkle and get fine lines easier if you wear a lot of make up... Take it easy, starts some new routine!... wear some BB creams and highlighter can really make a different!!.. follow up with some blusher and a lip gloss....also, with some water prove mascara! there you go! a new face with your natural beauty!


My last tips is to wear comfy clothes... wearing jeans at this time of year can easily drives me crazy form the heat of the sun! starts wearing some skirt or shorts instead!...for the upper parts, why don,t you try some cute bikini pair with a ten-top or some cut-line t shirt. Or, go for short skirts and mini dress for cuter and girly look! 

7 comments:

  1. I really like those tips. To make the foundation stay longer, i use my finger to apply it insted of using bush. Thank you for sharing this ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot to make me know how to be a more beautiful girl with the 5 tips. I'm gonna do it for sure! I like the summer wind blows it's look so cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tips! I love smudgy eyes but I don't know how to apply to my short hair. Hope you review the tips for short hair style next time for me:) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the total rewrite of your blog. This is perfect! Totally your own ideas and they are all very good. I would only suggest one more paragraph at the end as your conclusion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i always use bb cream
    that can make my face is smooth

    ReplyDelete